Cosmo VoxBox♥

I can't keep it a secret any longer, I was selected to test out products for the Influesnter Cosmo VoxBox. After about a week or two of waiting I finally received my VoxBox today! I was a little disappointed in the size of the box but was really surprised when I opened it up. I can't wait to test everything, if you don't know what Influenster is you can learn more about it here

Here's a look inside my box: 
All of my goodies:
Cosmo VoxBox Includes:
  • FriXion by Pilot Pen- $4.50 for a 3 pack/$11.00 for 8-pack
  • Forever Red Eau de Parfume- $10 for .25fl oz/7mL/ $44.50 for full size
  • Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape- $2.79
  • Gillette Venus Embrace- $3.50-$4.50 per month for blade refills
Based on Scores and Demo info, My bonus products were:
  • Gillette Venus Embrace
  • Venus & Olay Razor 
 DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top