Buying household essentials just got even easier♥




This will be the first year we're hosting a Holiday party at our house. We usually go to my mothers or mother in laws but our daughters insist we try it once at our house. So up goes the tree, all the decor, and of course, I start my holiday menu, which consists of food, food and more food. As you can see I'm a huge planner and I try and avoid last minute shopping because things can get pretty hectic. But one things I always forget is household essentials like toilet paper and Kleenex! Both a must have during any Holiday event! But, thanks to Walmart, I can now order all my household essentials ONLINE!

We all know Walmart is super affordable, but what I didn't know is they offer FREE two-day shipping or free in-store pickup!!! SCORE!! No embarrassing "you are out of TP" moments, or wiping those infant boogers on your sleeve. And let's just say, my wallet and I love this idea, as does my husband!

Ordering online at Walmart is seriously a breeze. Simply visit Walmart's landing page. Choose what products you need. I am loving the Kleenex Oval and Kleenex Perfect Fit tissues, the designs go perfectly with our decor! Next, do your happy dance at all the extra Ibotta savings you just scored, plus the free two-day shipping or in-store pick up. And, now it's time to relax knowing your home will be well-stocked and ready for that Holiday Party, that is until it's time to start cooking and baking.

Pat yourself on the back, you just saved time and money! Great job.
Now let's survive these Holiday parties ;)

I know my house is ready for the Holidays, is yours? 

9 comments

  1. I love the idea of being able to order things right from the comfort of your own home. Especially essentials like this. I always hate having to pack up the kids to go out and pick up things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to place an order from Walmart, we have a holiday party every year and both of these items will be needed. The Kleenex Oval tissue holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to give this a try. I am always needing to stock up on items like this and being able to order from home would make it so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stay stocked up because we shop a lot at Sam's Club. This is a great option for those who like to have items delivered rather than picking them up. I know most people use the services for busy families, but it is also nice for people who may be home bound and cannot drive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the greatest invention!!!! Sam's is a favorite of ours and now that you can order from your home I am even more excited to continue doing our big shopping trips there. Makes it all so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We definitely need this! Especially this incoming holidays. I love ordering online, but I need to know exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buying online is one of my hobby right now. I love how it is very convenient. Clicking what you want and then just wait for the shipment and receive it right away in your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize they offered free shipping as well! I'm never going to get out of my house now! There are of course some down sides to ordering stuff online and of course for me going to the store is retail therapy. But I'm all about waiting for delivered items. Like Christmas every day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is indeed super efficient! I buy things a lot online too and it's just so convenient. It saves a lot of time, and this one sure does!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top