Hopes & Dreams: The Lullaby Project♥

This post is brought to you by Universal Music Group and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.

When I was pregnant with my daughters, I remember always thinking about lullabies and which one's I would incorporate into their bedtime/nap time routines. As a child, I know my mom would always sing a lullaby to me and she said I would instantly fall asleep. I wanted to make sure I shared a bond like that with my daughters as well. And with music being such a big part of my life, from the moment I could feel a tiny kick, I would play soft lullabies and I knew right away some of my favorites would be their favorites too! Right now we are currently loving Hopes &  Dreams: The Lullaby Project, featuring celebrity singers from the worlds of pop music, jazz, folk, opera, Latin music and more.

What makes this project even more special is that each song was written by a mother for their child. How perfect is that? I know I like to come up with my own lullabies too. And all proceeds from the sale of this album go to support and sustain the Lullaby Project and other education and social impact programs of Carnegie Hall and Carnegie Hall's nonprofit charitable mission. This project features work from artists like Fiona Apple, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Natalie Merchant, Janice Freeman, and Dianne Reeves. One of my favorites comes from Janice Freeman, a former contestant on The Voice.

Here is a song my daughters are always asking me to play, it's seriously beautiful, it's by Fiona Apple.


Isn't is great?! All three of us instantly fell in love with it. And their are so many more special songs on this album. Every night we play Hopes & Dreams: The Lullaby Project and fall in love with each song!

This album will truly make a special gift for a new mom or mom to be! Make sure you purchase Hopes & Dreams: The Lullaby Project. Head over here to get your copy today. Just in time for Mother's Day!

19 comments

  1. My mom would always sing lullabies to me. I sang them to my kids and now I'm singing lullabies to my grandkids. I need to get this for my daughter-in-law. She's a new, first time mom and she'll love the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely album. I've always been a fan of putting music on for my babies. They always seemed to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would always sing lullabies to the kiddos when they were younger. This album is a must buy for expecting moms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each song is written by a mom, I love that. How precious! I sing to my kids too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful album. I know exactly who I would buy this for! My niece listens to music when she goes to sleep and I think she would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing sounding album, I absolutely love the story behind it and how it is all written by Mums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a singer and my kids go to sleep later than us these days but that looks like such sweet music. I would like to support the cause and get the music and listen in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect gift for a new mommy. I love Dianne Reeves' music. That song "Grandma's Song" is one of my faves and makes me think of my grandma every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful song. I loved lullabies as a kid and my kids loved them too when they were babies. This would be a great gift for a new mother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiona Apple and Natalie Merchant! Stop. The women sharing their stories in the trailer is so beautiful and powerful. So wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great album. i love that it is all written by moms for their own kids.i remember my grandma and mom singing lullabies to me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love music that soothes a baby to sleep. I bet this is so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Music can be so educational to a child at these early ages. Lullabies are so sweet when putting a baby down to rest. Great article

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lullabies are beautiful. I'm glad you found a record that has a lot of beautiful songs in it, each one special as well since it's written by mothers. Aside from that, you get to help out a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe look at that cute snuggle bug, such a precious photo. My kids grew up with lullabies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet. My kids always loved lullabies and my granddaughter loves them just as much now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I think it's amazing that each song was written by a mother for her child. I love this project. My kids are grown now but still love music. I started them on lullabies at a very early age.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds like a really wonderful album. My kiddos always loved lullabies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always sing to my babies, especially at night. I also love to play music for them or white noise to help fall asleep. I can't wait to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top