SweetHeart VoxBox♥

Guess what?! I was a winner of the Head & Shoulders Brand Challenge! And my prize was auto qualification for one of the two February/March VoxBoxes. I got a pre-survey for....DRUM ROLL PLEASE The Sweetheart VoxBox! I literally just got my VoxBox and I had to share all my goodies. If you don't know what Influenster is you are totally missing out on some awesome stuff! You can learn more about it here.
 Here is a look inside my box:
 All of my goodies:
Sweetheart VoxBox Includes: 
 DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

4 comments

  1. OMGosh I have been looking at places to buy Olay Fresh Effects.!! Tell me how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin!
      I definitely recommend Olay Fresh Effects

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure was, my favorite product was Olay Fresh Effects! :)

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top