Last Minute DIY Father's Day Gift♥

Today is Father's day! Last minute my sister Erica and I decided to make our fiance's Father's Day gifts, and by last minute I mean Saturday morning! I'm thinking sure this gift is going to be simple, a one stop to the store kinda gift......W R O N G!!!! This gift was a headache from start to finish. Let's just keep it short and sweet because I'm sure my fiance will read this post at some point, I love you Hunny! Oh and by the way, I am in NO way a "crafty" mom, as in I burn myself with a glue gun, can't draw a straight line to save my life, coloring in the lines forget it. Thankfully with the help of my amazing sister this gift came out awesome!!! All you need is a few simple things.. Candy (whoopers, 100 grand, butterfinger, extra gum, whatchamacallit, pay day, kitkat, york, orbit gum, milky way, mounds, almond joy, now & later, rolo, snickers, and air head), poster, permanent marker, and glue dots. Simple, right? Think again however it's very creative and one of a kind. He loved it so all the trips to the store, the crying baby in the background, the girls running and screaming, toddler trying to eat all the candy, and the glue sticking to my fingers was totally worth it! I highly recommend trying this gift out next Father's Day! I promise you he will LOVE it.

18 comments

  1. This is super cute! and awesomely creative! Guaranteed to be a huge hit, you can't help but smile and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loved it! That's all he talked about, I'm surprised he hasn't eaten any of it

      Delete
  2. Great! What you did here is so personal and amazing DIY gift. Very creative and I love it. Hope your Dad love it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually made it for my fiance and he loved it! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute!!! It's on my to do list for next year. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyy, I would even make it for Grandparents day!

      Delete
  4. What an amazing idea - really creative and so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea - I will have to keep this idea ready for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I promise if you make it, it will be a BIG hit! My fiance is still talking about it

      Delete
  6. So cute and creative!.. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top