Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review♥

The fifth product I will be testing from the Influenster Rose VoxBox is, Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara.
Bold, wide-eyed false lash look. Hour-glass brush shaped to the lash line to plump lashes, fanning them up and out for bold, wide-eyed volume. Coats lashes individually for a big, false lash look in one simple stroke. No clumps! This mascara is awesome. It gives nice fullness and length, and doesn't clump up my lashes and make them funky. I also liked that it easily washed off. The brush makes application so quick & easy. Full brush that absorbs the liquid for maximum bold dark lashes! Fortunately I have pretty long lashes so I don't need much mascara but when I do, Rimmel London is my go to brand! I would definitely use and buy this product again.  


PROS:  Long lasting, doesn't clump, affordable ($5.99)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

18 comments

  1. I love it, I think it's a very good product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their cosmetics! I haven't tried this mascara yet, but it sounds like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimmel and Maybelline are my two fave store bought mascaras

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be honest I've never tried Maybelline, but Rimmel is my go to brand.

      Delete
  4. I am always looking for some good mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta try this! looks fab and I need a new mascara! thanks for shairng!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO CLUMPS IS GREAT IN MY BOOK Will Have To Try!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rimmel London! It is the only mascara I use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always looking for mascara recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not used rimmel in so long thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top