Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Review♥

The first product I will be testing from the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox is,
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin.
I was very hesitant about testing these products because I have extremely sensitive skin and have only used Clean and Clear products. However, after hearing awesome things about this brand I decided to give it a try.

 The Cleansing Lotion has a lovely fragrance and I also love that the consistency is rich. It's a very effective cleaner and it kept my skin looking clean, radiant and moisturized. Its very easy to apply. You can either apply with cotton wool or your fingers than you wipe it off. To remove mascara, just leave the cotton wool on your eyes for 2 minutes and then wipe off. Simple, right?

The Night Cream also smells fantastic, its almost like an orange scent. The cream is thick and rich that it's almost like a gel texture. However when you smooth it on, it instantly turns into a super soft skin barrier, without feeling heavy, oily or greasy. This is also very easy to apply. You just smooth it on your face and neck after cleansing every evening. My skin feels extremely healthy and so smooth.

PROS:  They smell amazing, aren't oily/greasy, very easy to apply, fair price (The Cleansing Lotion is $8.49 for 6.7oz and The Night Cream is $13.99 for 1.6oz)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top