Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Review♥

The second product I will be testing from the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox is,
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin.

I decided to test this product out on my 4 year old daughter Lilyana. She dances ballet and loves wearing her hair up in a bun. I usually use bobby pins to keep her bun in place. Her dance teachers suggested I try out this brand, I could just never find it in stores.
 
It held in Lily's hair perfectly and I've never seen her bun so tight and neat! There are three simple steps to follow. First, gather your hair. No ponytail holder needed. (I used one) Second, Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck the ends. Third, Spin on pin from the top and the up from the base (I used one pin) Simple! And it held in her hair ALL day. She told me it felt comfortable and didn't bother her. Warning.. Be very careful not to interlock the pins, its a pain to take out. Thankfully it only happened once.

PROS: Very easy to use, Fair price ($7.29), Work GREAT
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

2 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try these!! :D I just might have to, too bad the price is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They work really really good!
      The price is definitely a little crazy, but so worth it!!! ;)

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top