Bath & Body Works Mini Candle Review♥

The fifth product I will be testing from the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox is,
Bath & Body Work Mini Candle.
I received the White Barn No. 1 Nutmeg and Spice scent. It's a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn's very best spices. I absolutely love the smell of this candle, its very relaxing. This mini candle can burn for 10-15 hours, which is pretty awesome for being such a little candle.
My VoxBox came with a coupon to get a full-sized 3 wick candle for only $10. I got the Cinnamon Frosting scent, which smells AMAZING! Overall I am in love with this product.

PROS: Great Scent, Fair Price ($3.50 for a mini candle) Simple Design
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top