Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream Review♥

The fourth I will be testing from the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox is, 
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream.
First of all this product smells amazing, it's infused with natural grape seed and jasmine! It eliminates frizz and fly-aways, two of my worst enemy's. I was very hesitant about testing this product because I was sure it wouldn't work on my type of hair (long, thick and frizzy) however after reading reviews I decided to give it a try!

The directions are very simple. Wash and towel dry hair, apply to hair and saturate locks, distribute evenly from root to tip, scrunch curls and style desired, then blow-dry hair upside down or air dry to reveal smooth, long lasting curls. This product does just what it says and left my hair feeling/looking amazing! I didn't have one fly-away which is very very rare. I am in absolute heaven with this product and I even used it on my daughters hair.

PROS: Smells amazing, Lasts all day long, Fair price ($6.00 for 4oz bottle)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love not your mother's products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I had no idea about Not Your Mothers, but I must say this is my new favorite product it even worked on Lily's hair!!!

      Delete
  2. I am OBSESSED with Influenster!!!! I just got all the Palmolive dish soap! I will definitely be trying this product now because I am always looking for good hair products for my curly hair (and am always pretty let down by the ones I try!)

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top