Why my daughter is a #WalmartBaby♥

This shop has been compensated by Walmart and Parent's Choice by The Motherhood.

As a mom of three, I still constantly find myself looking for advice, reassurance and of course, ways to save money. Adding another child doesn't have to mean life getting more stressful or crazy expensive. I remember being pregnant with my daughter and browsing the baby section and immediately I would become overwhelmed. I always thought about all the baby stuff she would need. Well, I'm here to tell you that it is possible to save money and life with another baby is as simple as you make it.

If you could choose ONE baby item to save money on which item would you choose? I would choose diapers! Did you know babies grow fastest during the first four months, often 2 lbs a month! Assuming a starting weight of 6 lbs they will be in Size 1 diapers for 4 months. 4 months x 30 days x 10 diapers a day = 1,200 Size 1 diapers. Crazy, huh! Now let's talk about saving money on diapers!

When investing in a diaper brand, while trying to save money, I turn to the Parent's Choice brand at Walmart. I look for the best value and quality in a diaper. I look for softness, no chemical smell and a diaper that will hold! The super absorbent, breathable materials means I can still wear my baby and not worry about leaks. The Dermatologically tested, lotion-free diapers keep me confident in knowing I won't have any irritation issues with my daughters highly sensitive skin. The diapers fit snug and comfy even with all the moving she is doing these days. Parent's Choice Premium Diapers have proven to be a diaper I depend on and love. And with all the savings, we can start saving for our honey moon.

But wait, Parent's Choice doesn't stop there. Fussy, teething baby? Skip store shopping and order online! Get your  Parent's Choice Premium Diapers to your door with no added cost, or chose the in-store option and pick them up later, when you need a kid-free break! With a line of more than 275 products, Parent's Choice has everything you need, from bedding to diapers, wipes and more.

10 comments

  1. I love Walmart so much! I get everything I need from there. I've been shopping there for years. I got all of our baby stuff there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have babies anymore but, I know that I trust Walmart brands. We used to get all of our stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had known about parents choice diapers when mine were wearing them! Sounds like a great brand and price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These diapers are great! They compare to the big name brands and cost way less. A huge plus in my book

    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to buy Parent's Choice wipes and diapers, we loved them. MY daughter was comfy and they worked great at a wonderful price so I highly recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm done growing humans, but this is really good information. My babay turns 6 next week, but I certainly saved money when and where I could.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great for parent's who want to save. You just can't beat these prices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I never tried this one. I am now wishing I had, saving money is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We buy so much at Walmart. I usually save time by ordering online and having it delivered. We haven't tried these diapers yet but I think we should.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently started buying their diapers for my 6-month old. Not only these diapers are cost effective, but the quality is also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top