Holiday VoxBox♥

I've barely finished blogging about the amazing products from the Cosmo VoxBox, however I received an email stating that I was a "Beauty Blogger VoxBox Brand Challenge Winner" and my prize was auto qualification for the Holiday VoxBox!!!! With that being said I am super excited that I have the opportunity to test products from another VoxBox. I just received my box and was in complete shock when I opened it! I seriously can't wait to test everything out, if you don't know what Influenster is you are totally missing out on some awesome stuff! You can learn more about it here.

Here is a look inside my box:

All of my goodies:
Holiday VoxBox Includes: 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

6 comments

  1. You definitely have to tell me how that brush is, it looks like it would do wonders for putting Yani's hair up without any bumpies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky duck with voxboxes lately :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just nominated you for The Liebster Award..
    Read more on my blog post: http://ibdfm.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-i-was-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I got this box too!! I haven't tried anything yet...I'm excited about the nail stickers & lipgloss!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top