Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush Review♥

The first product I will testing from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox is, Goody QuikStyl Paddle Brush.

This was one of the products I was looking forward to testing the most and I must say I'm extremely satisfied. Not only does it reduce water by 30% to dry hair faster but it's like a towel and a brush in one! The brush is designed for detangling wet hair, quick removal of excess water and styling with or without a hair dryer and it does just that. I have really long, thick hair and it usually takes me about an hour to blow dry my hair but with this brush it takes less than 25 minutes!!!!!! Insane, right. After a few uses, the microfiber bristles may begin to look a little flat. Gently run a comb through the bristles to remove excess hair, then wash the bristles with warm water and shampoo. Simple and easy to understand and it keeps your brush looking and smelling brand new. I can even use this brush on my 5 year old.

PROS: Light weight, cuts down drying time, quality, okay price ($11.99)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

3 comments

  1. i might have to break down and get one of these since Influenster didn't pick me for one! Hrmph! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered about this brush, may have to get it now!

    PS - I nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more details, check out my post at: http://swtiine.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top