EBOOST Review♥

The second product I will testing from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox is, EBOOST.

This is my second time receiving this product and I'm not a big fan of it. The first time was in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox and the flavor I received was orange, it was very bitter and left a horrible aftertaste. I decided to give it another try and the flavor I got was Pink Lemonade. This flavor was even worse, I couldn't even handle the smell and the taste made me want to gag. It just tastes very artificial. I do love that it's gluten and soy free but I seriously doubt I will ever purchase this product. Its not for me. 

PROS: Gluten and Soy free, natural ingredients, full of vitamins, easy to mix powder
CONS: Leaves a horrible aftertaste, texture, expensive if you use it every day ($28 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 30 effervescent, $39 for box of 12 shots)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

6 comments

  1. I agree they taste terrible! I got the orange in my beauty vox box and took like 2 sips before I gave up lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally took one sip and I ended up pouring it down the drain since it was so gross! >.<

      Delete
  2. Oh I haven't tried this yet :/

    I was going to try it tomorrow lol
    Can I ask a question.. Do you like 5 hour energy drinks? Cause I hate thous too!

    The only thing I have been drinking that I like for energy is Coffee and Red bulls lol Not together of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of the 5 hour energy, they also taste disgusting.

      Coffee is a daily must for me and I'm not really a big energy drinker but my two favorites are Monster and Red bull.

      If you don't like the 5 hour you are definitely not going to like this, the smell alone will probably kill you! Lol

      Delete
    2. Haha posted my review..
      I didn't like it and it was nasty like you said haha but I still thought 5 hour is worse cause it left me feeling sick and no energy at all. The E-boost actually did work on me but you have to drink this nastiness to get it no thank you lol COFFEE it is on for emergencies red-bull lol

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top