Kiss Nail Dress Review♥

The third product I will testing from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox is, Kiss Nail Dress.

I'm not going to lie at first I was a little skeptical about these nail stickers that have been coming out, but I decided to give Kiss Nail Dress a try. I am HOOKED. The Application really is as easy as it sounds. Literally just peel, apply, fold over the excess. It looks so professional and it only took me about 30 minutes to apply, they also last up to 10 days. These are seriously a must buy!!!!  

PROS: Easy application, easy removal, cute designs, affordable ($6.99)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top