Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Review♥

The fourth product I will testing from the Influenster Holiday VoxBox is, Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal.

I'm a HUGE Quaker fan so I was extremely excited to test out this product. I have seen these in stores but they never really caught my eye. The flavor I got was Summer Berry, it was so delicious. It was naturally sweet and filled with fruit. They are fast and easy to make. All you do is add hot water, replace lid, let stand for 3 minutes, stir, and ENJOY! It smelled so good and was a healthy meal. It kept me full for hours. 

PROS: Easy to make, convenient, and great tasting
CONS: Slightly expensive ($1.79 per individual cup)
  
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

1 comment

  1. I loved mines too! I got a different flavor (Peach Almond)
    i hated the smell (Smelled like Maple Syrup to me)
    But it was so good!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top