Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Review♥

The second product I will testing from the Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox is, Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray.

Not Your Mother's has always been my go to brand. I've heard mixed reviews about this product but decided to give it a try. I must say this product is remarkable! It has a suntan lotion and ocean mist smell that is incredible. I have frizzy wavy thick hair, but this controls the frizz and creates and defines my curls into natural beach waves. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle, spray the product on the end of my hair (good amount of spray) then I scrunch my hair, and put it in a bun to let it air dry. Then I have perfect waves! The only issue I've had is using too much spray can make your hair feel crunchy and dry. I even tried it on my 5 year olds hair and she loves the way it makes her hair look and feel! 

PROS: Smells phenomenal, easy to use, affordable ($6.00)
CONS:  Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

2 comments

  1. Great review! Cant wait to try this brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Let me know what you think when you try it.

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top