Olay Fresh Effects Review♥

The third product I will testing from the Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox is, Olay Fresh Effects (Va-Va-Vivid and Shine, Shine Go Away!)

Olay Fresh Effects deep cleans, refreshes, and hydrates for round the clock beautiful skin. The full line includes a power brush, refreshing cleansers and hydrating moisturizers, designed to provide unstoppable freshness that lasts all day. I am seriously in love with this product. I have dry very sensitive skin and this left my face feeling so soft and clean! The vibrating cleaning brush is awesome and didn't irritate my sensitive skin, I love the triangle shape its perfect for getting on the sides of my nose, under my eye, and hairline. I definitely recommend this to everyone with any skin type! I love it. Plain and simple. 

PROS: Works, brush shape, battery, easy storage, inexpensive ($6.99-$12.99)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top