Playtex Secrets Review♥

 

You want a bra that matches your personality as well as your curves?
That's exactly what Playtex Secrets bras do. It's the collection that caters to your fashion sense, while keeping you squarely in your comfort zone. And only the Playtex brand offers TruSupport bras, designed with an innovative 4-way support system, along with gorgeous styling. The TruSupport 4-way support system is Fame (Higher sides for secure coverage and support) + Straps (Comfortable straps help reduce bounce and prevent digging) + Cups (Rounder, accommodating cups mean less spillage and proper hold for natural shape) + Back (Wider, smooth backs for stability without ride-up). 

Playtex Secrets bras come in sizes 36B - 44DD and 7 different shades from nude to zebra print! The color I got in my kit was Nude. I wasn't a huge fan of it until I tried it on. It's so comfortable and the perfect fit! I immediately started Bzzing about this bra. I called my mom and we are planning a date to Khol's to buy Playtex Secrets bras! I also love that my kit came with $5 off coupons!!!! I seriously recommend this bra to everyone.

PROS: Support, comfortable, less spillage, not expensive ($23.99)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from BzzAgent

2 comments

  1. I will def have to check these out!! As you already know I have big boobs and no bras seem to work for me and my busty self!!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one looks really comfortable. I love the playtex brand.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top