Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars Review♥

The fourth product I will testing from the Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox is, Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars.
Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! I got to try the Coco-Nut with Peanut Butter bar, from the moment that I tore the wrapper open, I feel in loooooveeee. I could instantly smell coconut and peanut butter. The taste was ridiculous. I never thought that coconut and peanut butter would be such a lovely combination. It's very moist, yet with some crunch. The peanut butter was very pleasant, not too strong like some other peanut butter products. It was sweet, but not too sweet that I didn't feel too guilty. Definitely a great meal replacement and hits the sweet spot when you have a craving and for only 180 calories how can you resist?

PROS: 180 Calories, moist, not too sweet
CONS: Expensive ($9.99)  
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

4 comments

  1. aww I didn't get this box :( it looks yummy!

    I tagged you on my blog Here
    Check it out when you have a chance!

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i got the blueberry greek yogurt one in my box, it was soooo good! Influenster is awesome! hopefully you have a sec to check out my blog/reviews too! http://starlightsparrow.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That flavor sounds delicious! I'm a HUGE fan of Influenster :)

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top