Beat The Heat Swap

After joining The Holiday Swap last year, hosted by the amazing Linny I decided to join her Beat The Heat Swap. I was paired with the lovely Miss Martha, who is absolutely amazing and such a sweetheart! We have so much in common and I even tried Vegan Chocolate for the first time, which BTW it's delicious! Thank god for Whole Foods Market. I definitely enjoyed doing this and I can't wait to do it again =]

Here is what Martha sent me:
 Jolly Rancher Freezer Pops, Maui Wowi Trail Mix, 3 packs of Kiss Nail Dress, Impress Press-on Manicure, Any Wear Hair, EOS, Hello Kitty Memo Pad, Wet N Wild Eyeshadow, Freeman Clay and Hydration Mask, Hawaiian Tropic After Sun, and 4 magazines Glamour, Self, Lucky, and Allure!

This package was amazing, she went above and beyond my expectations! I love everything and my daughter's loved the Jolly Rancher Freezer Pops!!! Thank you Martha for all this great stuff, I'm so happy I made a new friend.


12 comments

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! thank you so much for sharing! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked everything! I loved my package. These swaps are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVED my package!
      Once again, thank you for everything =]

      Delete
  4. How fun! That is a cool way to do a swap with a fellow friend/blogger. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea - I want to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast, I hope she does her Holiday one!

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top