CARD.com Review♥

CARD.com is the hottest new way to carry around money. Forget bank accounts with credit checks, check-cashing fees, overdraft fees, and late fees. CARD gives you access to ATMs worldwide and is accepted anywhere Visa is accepted!

Features:

  • Free to order, activate and load
  • Free direct deposit and check deposits from your smartphone!
  • Free card-to-card transfers
  • No overdraft fees, late fees, or check-cashing fees
  • Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • No credit check – get approved in seconds!
  • 22,000 in-network ATMs
  • Thousands of awesome designs!
The sign up process is very easy, I think the hardest part is picking out a design. CARD does have a $5.95 monthly maintenance fee, although this is waived if you use direct deposit or deposit at least $800 in the previous 30 days. You can also load your card with MoneyPak, Western Union, PayPal, or transfer money from another bank account. Each process takes only minutes to set up and is easily outlined on CARD.com. I have not had any issues using my CARD so far, and I love having a personalized card in my purse! I definitely recommend CARD.com!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from CARD.com. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.

20 comments

  1. Interesting! If it wasn't for the monthly fee, I'd think about it. My bank waives my monthly fee, but I like the idea of having a separate card. I think I'll do something like that when my kids are older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bank has a lot of crazy fees, I'm really in love with this card and all it has to offer!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I had no idea that there was such a site. Thanks for the info and I'll have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome and I hope Card.com is the perfect fit for you! :)

      Delete
  3. That is cool, I might use it when I go on vacation! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I gotta try this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and it's one of the best cards I have.

      Delete
  5. I got one too! I picked the panda design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Panda design but my daughter LOVED the Kitty ;) It was so hard to pick just one!

      Delete
  6. I like the idea... especially loading Western Union cash on it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! And it loads on the card within seconds!

      Delete
  7. This would be good when going on trips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not feeling the monthly fee but I love how you can choose a design and have multiple options on loading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's honestly the only flaw other than that this card is awesome!

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top