Butterfly Bakery Review♥

In 1998, she started experimenting with Sugar Free desserts that her mom could enjoy. See, she has diabetes and the choices at the time were limited. She set out on a mission to satisfy her sweet tooth. This was no easy task, as she is an exquisite baker and very tough critic. She kept experimenting with sugar free recipes, baking cakes and muffins - even creating my own buttercream frosting... until one day, her Mom took a bite of my cake and declared it, “Simplesmente perfeito!” (’Just perfect’ in Portuguese). I knew she was on to something when I started to get requests from friends and family who didn’t even have diabetes! Today she makes a full garden of varieties of baked goods from Sugar Free, No Sugar Added, Gluten Free, Whole Grain and Low Calorie - all with the distinctive Butterfly taste that passed her mom’s first test. What is the secret ingredient to our trademark taste? Love. Baked right in. Aproveite! (Enjoy!) 

Butterfly Bakery sent me No Sugar Added Mini Blueberry Muffins & Sugar Free Mini Double Chocolate Chip Muffins! These were the fluffiest muffins I have ever tasted! First I'll start off with the Mini Blueberry Muffins that are made with big fresh Maine wild blueberries!! My daughter's absolutely loved this kind. They were perfection! The Mini Double Chocolate Chip Muffins that are made with super rich dark chocolate and topped with semi sweet chips were incredible! Both kinds were so moist and DELICIOUS! These are perfect for all ages! I highly recommend.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

14 comments

  1. This actually do sounds rather nice.
    I would love to give mini blueberry muffins a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious!! My daughters loved that kind :)

      Delete
  2. What a great history behind the product, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm those treats look delicious! Totally making my mouth water and I just ate breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! They are great for breakfast with coffee...Mhmmm!

      Delete
  4. It's nice that they have sugar free items as it would be healthier to have this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, there isn't a big selection of Sugar Free snacks! This is great for someone who has diabetes or is trying to eat healthier!

      Delete
  5. Butterfly Bakery Review gets two thumbs up from me! Nice story, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yum! I wish we had this locally! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious and they SHIP if you aren't local!!! How cool is that?!

      Delete
  7. Wow! Sugar free is a guilt-free dessert, I want to try this! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top