Non-GMO Halloween♥

This is a simple guide to help celebrate a GMO-free Halloween. With the help of Whole Foods Market (Glastonbury, CT) and of course Pinterest, I am able to post this fun guide and share some tips, tricks and of course TREATS!

This is our FIRST Non-GMO Halloween. Every year I take the girls to my moms house and we walk around her neighborhood. It's sort of a tradition. My girls love trick or treating and the thought of taking that away from them crushed me! So I decided to put some ideas together. First, I want to thank Amy, she has been amazing with helping me put this fun guide together. I decided I am going to take my girls Trick or Treating. No, they will not be consuming the candy they receive. I know I know, easier said than done.. But I have a plan for just about every solution.

I will be putting together goodie bags for not only my girls but my nieces and nephews. They can have these before, during, or after trick or treating.

Here's an example of one of the bags:
 Each bag will include-- YumEarth Organics Gummy Bears, Surf Sweets Fruity Bears, 365 Organic Milk & Dark Chocolates, Justin's Milk & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Torie & Howard Blood Orange & Honey Hard Candy.

Halloween is meant to be fun, so get creative as you look for new ways to celebrate!

After trick or treating, we will be having cookies and hot chocolate, which is something new we are doing this year! We usually dig through the candy and go to town, but I like this idea way better. Plus, who doesn't love cookies and cocoa?

How do you celebrate Halloween? Oh and of course, What are your little ones dressing up as?

18 comments

  1. love the non gmo halloween we dont eat GMO so thats awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butter cups are a fave of mine =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time having these and they are pretty delicious!

      Delete
  3. I love hearing about Non GMO candy! I will have to find some for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see there is non GMO candy, I'm going to try and find some! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard to find good candy that isn't super expensive. I'm glad for your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips, love all the non GMO candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is so interesting and I think it falls right into place with the conversation we were having before church last week. When we were kids we had no worries in the world and neither did our parents, there wasn't the concern of GMO, people shooting the candy with needles etc. Great write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just having this conversation with my sister! I miss being a little girl, I wish my girls lived in that generation! :/

      Delete
  8. We are big fans of the yum earth & surf sweets! Although the kiddo isn't allow to eat candy daily, we still aim to give him the safest options. It is so great to see that many more people are looking to hand out allergy-safe, and non gmo treats this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried these but will keep an eye out for them. Anytime you can get non-GMO foods is great. It's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top