Lindt LINDOR Truffles Review♥

The first product I will be testing from the Influenster Rose VoxBox is, Lindt LINDOR Truffles.
Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break the shell of a LINDOR truffle, the irresistible smooth filling starts to melt and so will you. Available in 10 smooth, melting flavors! Talk about heaven. And YES, they are addicting! Very smooth and creamy. The chocolate is rich but not over powering. I'm a big chocolate fan and these are by far one of my favorites. They are just the right size to satisfy your craving. And, Compared to most other good tasting truffles, they can be found at a grocery store at a cheap price!

PROS: Satisfying, texture, packaging, inexpensive ($3.99 for a 5.1oz bag) 
CONS: Never enough in the bag ;)
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

8 comments

  1. I have to agree there are never enough in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness I'm not alone, they are sooo addicting!! I just wanted to keep eating them ;)

      Delete
  2. These truffles are GOOD. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to try the ones I received in my Rose VoxBox - my husband snagged them first. ;) I'm glad you had the chance to enjoy them!

    Jenn, http://www.injennsbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I even got the chance, until my 2 year old noticed what I was eating and just had to have some!!! Lol I'm glad they included a coupon ;)

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top