NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review♥

The third product I will be testing from the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox is,
NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact.

This is a all-in-one compact. It has everything you will need for a complete eye look. Primer, illuminator, applicator and shadows. I am more into a simple/natural look, but decided to give this product a try.
I was surprised because I really loved it! It blended so well, it also comes with a step by step application that I found extremely useful. To use smooth primer over eye area, sweep the lighter shade onto lid, blend medium shade into crease, apply the lightest shade to brow bone and the inner corner of eye, blend the darkest shade into the outer corner of eye and along lower lash line, use the illuminator to transform any dark shadow into a brand new color and to add drastic highlight to the upper brow bone. I also found the picture very useful since I'm so new at doing makeup. 
 The colors went perfectly with my skin tone and overall I am in love with this product and can't wait to use it again!

PROS: Fairly easy to use, Okay price ($4.99), Blends perfectly, Lasts all day
CONS: Not for an everyday look

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top