Disney On Ice Presents Frozen Review♥

This past Thursday, Disney on Ice and Feld Entertainment invited my family to be there guest at Disney on Ice Presents Frozen Opening Night in Hartford, CT at the XL Center. Today, I will be sharing with you my review of Disney on Ice Presents Frozen. Attending a Disney on Ice show has been a tradition for about 5 years now, and this year our 7 month old joined us! I swear, every year these shows get better and better. And yes, we are Frozen obsessed. We couldn't wait for this years show.

About the show: Disney On Ice Presents Frozen
Dazzling ice skating, special effects and unforgettable music will magically transport you to wintry Arendelle. Be a part of Anna's fearless adventure to find her sister, Queen Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in an eternal winter. Join the hilarious snowman Olaf, rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer sidekick Sven as they help Anna in a race to bring back summer. Encounter Everest-like conditions and mystical trolls as you sing along to Academy Award®-winning songs like Let It Go and ultimately discover true love is the most powerful magic of all. Hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, your whole family will delight in special appearances by stars from Toy Story, Finding Dory, The Lion King and the inspiring Disney Princesses. Experience magic at every turn and create memories to last a lifetime at Disney On Ice presents Frozen - the show worth melting for!



Our Favorite Moments: (may contain spoilers) 

  • The crowd oohing and aahing over Queen Elsa and Princess Anna. It was really amazing to hear everyone singing along to every song, especially Let It Go. 
  • Lily and Sophia loved Olaf's summer scene. It was definitely summer dance worthy.
  • Ava was interested in the lights and music as well. (Her favorite is her snowflake light)
  • My husband and I loved that this year this offered a kid combo ($5 for a hot dog, chips and small drink) perfect for our daughters and us!

Overall, Disney on Ice Presents Frozen was amazing. We LOVED it and would absolutely go back and see it again and again. The costuming was insanely well done and the acts were creatively thought out and choreographed almost scene for scene. Not one kid in that place left with less magic in their hearts than they arrived with and to me, that's what it's all about. Well done Disney and Feld!


Can I still purchase tickets?
YES, Disney on Ice Presents Frozen will play at the XL Center until January 15th, Times are:
  • Friday, January 12 – 7PM
  • Saturday, January 13 – 11AM, 3PM, 7PM
  • Sunday, January 14 – 1PM, 4:30PM
  • Monday, January 15 – 1PM
Where: XL Center (One Civic Center Plaza, Hartford, CT)
Tickets: Ticket prices are $18.50 - $73.50
if you have not experienced Front Row seating, I highly recommend it.

DISCLAIMER: Tickets were provided by Feld Entertainment. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.

10 comments

  1. I think it really is worth watching especially if your family is a huge Disney fan. The kids will have so much fun watching their favorite characters dancing and singing in front of them! I can imagine their eyes sparkling in delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would absolutely love to go and see Frozen on ice. I have never seen any performances on ice before and I think it would be even better if it was a musical. I think it would be more entertaining and fascinating to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, my daughter would LOVE this! She keeps pestering about going ice skating because she loves to roller skate and I know she's find this show totally inspiring for getting onto the ice! She loves Frozen... so do her little brothers, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see that you had a great experience. We have it come to our city too, but the reviews aren't all that good. I may check it out the next time it comes here after reading your review though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never gotten to see an ice performance in person. I've seen them on the TV but I'm sure that is nothing in comparison to in person. I'm thinking that, soon, I need to buck up and order tickets to take the kids to go see a Disney on ice show. I'm sure they will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I took our grandsons to see the show last year. We thought it was awesome, great performances, very entertaining, beautiful costumes, impressive! Especially loved the cool ice skating tricks. The best part though? The kids loved it, and there's nothing better then seeing them smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Disney on Ice is one of our favorite things to go to as a family. We try to go twice a year. The kids LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Disney on Ice. I've always wanted to see one as a kid and now that I have two girls, we must have seen like 8 of them. I have 3 faves out of all the production and Frozen is definitely on of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had such a great time with your family! It's funny, I would never have known about "Frozen" if not for my granddaughters (now ages 3 and 5), who absolutely love Anna and Elsa! My daughter even did a theme birthday party for them last year and found someone who dresses up as Elsa to do kids' parties. It was amazing and memorable for my granddaughters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Disney on Ice is an absolute experience! Glad that your kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top