PUR Gum Review♥

PÜR Gum is the #1 choice for a healthier chewing gum. PÜR Gum is sweetened with Xylitol, a naturally occurring sugar alcohol and a healthy alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners. Made in Switzerland, PÜR Gum offers consumers the highest quality ingredients available. PÜR understands the need for products that speak to certain diet restrictions, and lifestyle choices to promote optimal health across the globe. For that reason, PÜR Gum is vegan, gluten-free, non-gmo, nut-free, diabetic friendly and dairy free. When they say PÜR, they really mean it!


PÜR GUM's four mouthwatering flavors are: Wintergreen, Spearmint, Peppermint and Pomegranate Mint.

PUR Gum kicks aspartame! When I heard their slogan I just KNEW I had to give it a try. The flavors are all crisp and refreshing. I especially like the Pomegranate Mint a fruity, minty mix that is perfection. If you are looking for a great tasting, healthy alternative to the gum you and your family are currently chewing, PUR Gum is definitely the answer!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from PÜR Gum. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.

7 comments

  1. Sounds like a great gum. My mother is diabetic so tends to stay away from gum because of the sweeteners but this one she can certainly have. Would be great for the kids as well. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Pomegranate Mint. I love that it is diabetic friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried this gum a few months ago. The Pomegranate Mint tasted awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Haven't tried Pur gum but it sounds like I better! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo the pomegranate sounds yum! I never really thought about aspartame til I had James but now I do find myself checking labels more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top