Cocozia Review♥

COCOZIA - Sounds like a kind of crazy drink, and it is! But, check out these not so crazy facts. HYDRATION Pure and simple, hydration is essential to life. COCOZIA Coconut Water is exactly that: A pure, natural hydration source containing not only water from the green coconut, but essential electrolytes too. ELECTROLYTES COCOZIA contains a natural abundance of potassium and magnesium, as well as other electrolytes. Electrolytes are directly involved with body hydration and muscle function. Better to get yours from a natural source like COCOZIA than from a sugary, synthetic sports drink alternative. COCONUT WITH A STRAW That's how they drink coconut water in the islands, but fortunately, COCOZIA has made it a little easier for you here! All the natural elements and flavor, without the need to carry a coconut to your work-out!

Like Gatorade, coconut water contains an abundance of electrolytes, such as potassium and magnesium, which greatly help with hydration. The big advantage that coconut water provides is that these benefits come naturally rather than from a high fructose corn syrup-oriented source. Cocozia Coconut Water is simply just coconut water. My fiance, Gio is a huge fan of coconut water and couldn't wait to give Cocozia a try. He absolutely loved it! My daughters also love Cocozia, I even packed them in Lily's school lunches. I am a little sad I can't buy them in stores but I will definitely be purchasing them online! If you are a fan of coconut water, I highly recommend you giving Cocozia a try, I promise you will LOVE this brand!!!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from COCOZIA . All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.

12 comments

  1. I've never tried coconut water, but I love coconut oil, I use it every day for oil pulling, in my own homemade deodorant and for taking a spoon or two per day. Very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking about trying Coconut Oil!

      Delete
  2. I've ever heard of this but I love coconut water! I will def be trying it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinh lots coconut water drinks so I'll have to check this out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm not a fan either but Gio and the girls LOVE it! ;)

      Delete
  4. I just started drinking coconut water. I was surprised that it is a bit salty tasting. That is natural flavor from the fruit! Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one isn't, it tastes super clean and refreshing!

      Delete
  5. I always take one coconut juice after every run to fast track recovery. It's nice that they have products like cocozia that's immediately available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually never knew Coconut water had electrolytes until I did research, now this is all I buy!

      Delete
  6. I've already tasted this kind of coconut water, and I loved it! I'm a coconut junkie though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear they have more flavors? I want to try the new ones, I wish they were local!

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top