Dr Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions Review♥

The third product I will be testing from the Influenster Rose VoxBox is, Dr Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions.
Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions help keep feet warm and dry while providing all-day comfort. Their multi-layer design helps insulate the foot while two plush layers provide extra cushioning. Cozy Cushions help keep feet dry by absorbing perspiration and offer superior support on hard surfaces. I'm usually not a fan of Insoles but these felt so soft and warm, I decided to put them in my UGG's! They kept my feet warm and dry all day. I was actually surprised because not only were my feet cozy but it also provided support! I am very impressed by this product and I definitely recommend it!!! I know it says "for her" but my fiance loves them in his work boots, lol! He works outside in steel toe boots all day and said these kept his feet warm the entire time!! Dr. Scholl's should definitely make Cozy Cushions for MEN!!! 

PROS:  Kept my feet warm and dry all day, comfortable, easy to use, affordable ($12.49)
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

19 comments

  1. I love these for my high heels ... I did't know they had them for boots too.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the ones for High Heels, I'll have to add that to my list!

      Delete
  2. These look great for MI winters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! We have bad winters over here (CT) as well and these keep my feet cozy and warm

      Delete
  3. I love these. Time for the ouchie boot season so I need to get a new pair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my Rose Vox Box! :) I sadly don't own any boots to use these.... I mean, we do live in FL! It's not boot season for long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would look amazing in flip flops, lollol!

      Delete
  5. These would be great for Maine winters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I totally agree I love mine and so does my fiance ;)

      Delete
  7. Now with winter and wearing shoes for long hours, these will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet those would be great to have in my shoes when I'm working or chasing the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are amazing when chasing the kiddos, I use mine ALL the time

      Delete
  9. Maybe the inserts would help with spinal alignment and back pain. I need that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't doubt it, they are supportive and extremely comfortable!

      Delete
  10. I am going to have to look into these. I need some kind of insol in my boots this winter.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top