Vitabath Hydrating Lotion Review♥

The second product I will be testing from the Influenster Rose VoxBox is, Vitabath Hydrating Lotion.
Moisturize your skin with lotion formulated with Aloe Vera, Safflower and Olive Oils for silky soft skin. This hydrating lotion enriches skin with luxurious moisture and a delicate scent. Free from propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oils, and synthetic color. The scent I received was Nouveau Rose and it smells DIVINE! I like that it's not too harsh or greasy. It makes my skin feel so soft, silky, and moisturized. I love the texture of this lotion, although its thick, its also creamy, the perfect combination. With all of the Vitamins and Antioxidants without Paraben's, Sulfates or Mineral oils and at a price that everyone can afford? Sign me up. For life!

PROS: Light scent, non-greasy, no bad ingredients, inexpensive ($7.99 for a 12 oz bottle) 
CONS: Honestly I can't think of any
 
DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

19 comments

  1. Sounds like a wonderful lotion. I like that there are no bad ingredients! Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lotion looks so lovely. I think I will have to give it a try. I am always looking for lotions that don't have a big scent due to me suffering from migraines, and I like ones that absorb in without being greasy. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an awesome lotion, I use it every single day! It keeps my skin sooo soft

      Delete
  3. I love beauty products that don't have parabens and other nasty ingredients. This one sounds great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%, products like this are so hard to find but when I get my hands on one I definitely have to share with my followers!

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Rose smelling lotion sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!!! This scent is one of my new favorites ;)

      Delete
  5. I like that it's non-greasy! I don't like to feel greasy after I put lotion on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me either, especially after a shower you walk out feeling fresh and clean than put greasy lotion on... It makes me want to take another shower!!! I'm so thankful I was able to review this lotion!

      Delete
  6. i like the fact that it's without all that junk in it.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great gift for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's nothing quite like a nice moisturizing lotion after a soak in the bath. (Not that either happens frequently, but when it does? Bliss.)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top