Montagne Jeunesse Review♥

If you love natural ingredients Montagne Jeunesse products are bursting with the most delicious ones under the sun! A complete range of top to toe beauty treats, good for your skin and your wallet! They believe that all products should be made with the minimum of processing using only natural ingredients derived from plant and mineral sources. Many products are dairy free! In scrutinizing all product materials to assess their environmental impact and where possible, to use packaging that can be recycled. In producing products that are vegetarian certified, not tested on animals. Many are suitable for vegans. So you know what you are getting - no chemicals and absolutely nothing nasty! 

  • Tea Tree Face Spa- Going out? Feeling down? Wake up your skin and senses with stimulating Tea Tree and cooling crushed Spearmint. They will energise and revive leaving skin clean, bright and fresh. This mask is Gluten Free, Nut Derivative Free and has No Added Parabens.
  • Aloe Vera Face Spa- Is your skin in need of a quick boost? Burst to life with our refreshing blend of juiced Aloe Vera and invigorating fresh picked Green Tea. The ultimate pick me up leaving your skin soothed and cleansed. This mask is Gluten Free, Nut Derivative Free and has No Added Parabens.
  • Dead Sea Face Spa- Too busy to take time out? Need to feel pampered and rejuvenated? Let the calming Dead Sea Salt and soothing pressed Seaweed submerge tired, stressed out skin leaving it smooth and re-hydrated. This mask is Gluten Free, Nut Derivative Free and has No Added Parabens.
These Three masks are Fabric and very easy to apply. Remove make up and cleanse skin. Remove and unfold mask. Detach material from mouth section and place over nose. Lean back, relax and put the mask on face, patting it down for maximum contact. Leave to work for 5-10 minutes to cool & calm your skin. Remove. Gently massage in any excess liquid. Splash face with cold water, pat dry. I tried the Aloe Vera Face Spa and let me just say this is the BEST face mask I have ever used. It made my skin feel so fresh and soft! I also like that it's mess free! 

  • Glacial Clay Spa- Give your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Arctic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skins natural barrier. 
  • Red Earth Clay Spa- Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We've infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegrantes to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses.
  • Dead Sea Mud Spa-  Breathe life back into skin with intensely invigorating and revitalising Dead Sea Minerals. We’ve harvested the oceans nutrient rich Seaweed and Kelp right from the source – A satisfying boost for thirsty skin and then some!
These three masks are clay and also very easy to apply. Remove make up and cleanse skin. Remove and unfold mask. Lean back, relax and put the mask on face, patting it down for maximum contact. Leave to work for 10-15 minutes to cool & calm your skin. Remove. Gently massage in any excess liquid. Splash face with cold water, pat dry. I tried the Red Earth Clay Spa, this mask was remarkable. It softened and hydrated my skin. It's also very soothing! 

Overall, Montagne Jeunesse gets 5 stars and I highly recommend their products. So, if you could try any of their products, which one would you try and why?

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Montagne Jeunesse. All opinions stated are my own and are not influenced by any affiliates.

12 comments

  1. Wow! Amazing yet affordable products! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this review :). Of all of these the Glacial Clay sounded the most refreshing and cleansing of all of them. The thought of the clay cleaning my pores to the core appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try that one next!!! I wanted to try them all at once but I'm just that wouldn't be a good thing LOL ;)

      Delete
  3. These sound amazing! I want to try each one, but especially the Aloe Vera Face Spa! I love products made from natural ingredients, and cannot believe affordably priced these are. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one of my favorites, I actually ordered a couple more online!!

      Delete
  4. I love these masks, such a luxury for a low price

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy trying on new things have tried the mud mask its so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always scared to try new things because my skin is so sensitive but this works well with me and I love the price!!

      Delete

I ♥ reading comments! Thank you for leaving one.

Designed by Adorkablii. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top